Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm 8 months old today!!!

Hi friends!!

Today's a BIG day--I'm 8 months old! To celebrate, I had a girls lunch with Mommy and Auntie Angie and I got my own meal at the Yardhouse (zucchini and carrots). Then we shopped and I got a new swimsuit and some shorts and a couple of tops. Then I took a nap and went home and played with Mommy and Daddy. It was a really fun day!

Yesterday was a BIG day too! I went to my first church service for my cousin Chloe's first communion and it was her 9th birthday too. She is a big girl and I want to be just like her. She's pretty and smart and great at tennis! I hope she'll want to babysit me when she's older.

I'm such a big girl now. I stand all the time, talk like crazy (especially saying dada, my new favorite word), eat like crazy...all day, every day, have 6 teeth (4 top and two bottom) and am the fastest crawler around! And, I'm starting to stand on my own and can stand for about 10 seconds at the most but then I grab onto something and sit down.

Here are some pictures of me, Mommy, and Daddy at the park. I love getting on the swing and seeing all of the other kids and dogs. Daddy likes to play too...


















Here are some pictures of me with my cousin Connor. He's 16 and super cool but he still plays with me. and I love him.





I love the cameras--cell phones, digital, and video. Anytime the cameras come out, I ham it up! Then I like to see the pictures and taste the cameras!








I wore this cute outfit today for my 8-month birthday. The shorts were really short on me so I fit right in at the mall for my girls lunch!







No comments:

Post a Comment