Sunday, October 24, 2010

Almost 12 weeks and the end of Mommy Day Care

So I said I'd try to update my blog each week and it looks like so far, so good. I haven't done a whole lot since I wrote last but I did get a bunch of new pictures from my Daddy's phone uploaded so I will share those. I had a wonderful weekend. I saw my Grammies and saw the new airport terminal--my Daddy loves that stuff and I did enjoy checking out all the colors on the art and chairs. It is a pretty terminal and I will get to see it again when my Auntie Karlie comes in for Christmas and maybe my Auntie Moo Moo too. I went to an art show today at La Cantera and looked at all of the pretty colors. My parents love that stuff and they were able to drag my Grammies along so my Grammy Wandie carried me in my Bjorn and I got to see everything. I also went to Yard House again. It's one of my favorite restaurants and I've been there with all of my Grammies and Aunts and Uncle. I had a great time. I needed to take a nap, but I couldn't stand to miss anything so I fell asleep promptly in the car!
As great as my weekend was, I'm sad that tomorrow my Mommy has to go back to work. I'm so excited to get to spend all day with my Daddy, but I know that means I have to have a bottle and I do not love the bottle! But, I do love my Daddy so I know we're going to have fun and Mommy will be bummed that she doesn't get to play with us. I'll make sure to act excited when she gets home from work each day so she feels like we missed her! :)
So the pictures from my Daddy's phone range from the day I was born to last week when we were at La Cantera and I was wearing my sunglasses--they stay on my face a lot better now that I keep growing!






















No comments:

Post a Comment