Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween and Mommy's first week back at work

It's been such a busy, fast week. Mommy went back to work and she came home every day at lunch to feed me and then after work she came home and fed me before she kept working at night. I had such a good time with Daddy. We played and watched TV and he made the separation from my Mommy much easier.

We went to Mommy's company's annual Legends vs. Young Guns game Friday night and it was cold. Luckily I had the cutest pants and hoodie that everyone said were so cute and I stayed warm in everyone's arms! Mommy played on the Young Guns' team last year and they lost by a few points but this year, the Young Guns kicked the Legends' out of water. I only watched the first couple of innings before I started talking to everyone. I really liked talking and seeing all of the different people Mommy works with.

On Saturday Daddy, Mommy and I went downtown to a health expo, the Riverwalk and the Alamo. It was such a gorgeous day so Mommy carried me in the carrier out in front of her and I got to see everything. So many people said hi to me and I was such a good girl. I love looking at everything and not being in the stroller!

Today is Halloween so I got to put on my cow outfit and visit my cousins and grammies. My cousin Connor was a hobo, Chloe was Poison Ivy, and Cooper was The Riddler. They looked so awesome and I was very interested in staring at their costumes. I got to hand out candy to a couple of trick-or-treaters but there was an alien that came for candy at my grammies house and he scared me. I started crying and that was the end of my handing out candy!

I'm starting to laugh now and I drool all over the place. I love to see bright lights, especially the TV when I'm watching football and basketball with Daddy. I am a really good talker and love to talk to myself in the mirror. I turn three months old on Wednesday and I can't wait to see what else I am going to get to do and see this week!







No comments:

Post a Comment