Sunday, November 7, 2010

3 Months Old!!

I turned 3 months old on Wednesday. I had a pretty busy week. I went to the gym a few times, went to the chiropractor and got my first adjustment, played a lot, started doing sit ups and tried to feed myself.


I got this onesie from my Grammy's neighbor and I wore it on Halloween before I put on my cow costume. I know this first picture is blurry but Mommy thinks it's adorable because you can tell how much Daddy is making me laugh.




Mommy came in to get me for breakfast one morning this week and I was in the very corner of the crib with one of my arms completely dangling out of the crib. Mommy's scared I'm going to break an arm but I know what I'm doing!


 Here are a couple of pictures of me and Mommy at her company's softball game two Fridays ago. I just got these uploaded so I know they're a bit late, but I wanted to show you the outfit my Grandma Carol got me. It's so cute and I will be wearing it a lot this winter!

 I went shopping with Daddy and Mommy yesterday and had to try on a few things before we could buy anything. I really liked these earmuffs and the kittie hat. The earmuffs will be perfect for when there's bad stuff on tv or Daddy says a word I'm not supposed to hear! We actually didn't end up getting either of these things, but I did get a cute outfit from Naartje and some long-sleeved onesies and a little black dress from Gap. I can't wait to wear my dress to Thanksgiving dinner at one of the hotels that Mommy's works with.


At the mall today, we sat down to eat and I wanted to show Mommy how I can hold my own bottle because Daddy sees me do it all week but Mommy never feeds me with a bottle so she doesn't get to see it. When Mommy put the bottle in front of me, still with the cap on, I grabbed it and put it to my mouth and kicked my head back to drink, but didn't get any milk because the cap was on the bottle. Mommy took off the cap and I kept trying to get the bottle in my mouth and was pretty successful but then I couldn't lift the bottle up to get the milk out. So this video doesn't get the funniest part of the day when I kicked my head back, but it shows what happens when I try to feed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment