Thursday, February 24, 2011

6 1/2 months :)

Hi friends!! 
I hope everyone's having a great week. It's been great here in San Antonio--80+ degrees and my first day going barefoot--even if it was to Mommy's work and she was mortified that it looked trashy! I still looked cute though. 
I've had a pretty good couple of weeks and more big milestones. I got my top left tooth on Saturday and my top right tooth on Wednesday so now I've got four teeth!!! 
Then, even better, I started lifting myself up onto my knees in my crib and then on Saturday and then on Thursday evening I stood up in my crib while holding onto the edge! Both times when Mommy and Daddy came in I had the biggest grin! I am so proud of myself!! 










So I also tried a couple new foods--peas and spinach--and I ate both with no problems but really loved the spinach. Mommy can barely stand to feed it to me because it looks so dark and gross but I don't care, it's yummy :)
I'm really excited that I get to meet my second cousin Nina tomorrow! She's only going to be here a short time, but I hope we get to play together. I'm sure I'll post pictures of us later.
As for now, I've got some old pictures I found on Daddy's phone--I love his phone!--that I want to share so hope y'all enjoy and I'll see you soon :)











No comments:

Post a Comment