Sunday, February 13, 2011

6 months old!!

Hey everyone!

I hope it's been a great couple of weeks for y'all and everyone had fun playing in the snow. I didn't play--in fact, I didn't even see the snow because it was all melting by the time I woke up! So I finally go to wear my snowsuit that my Grandma Carol bought which made her very happy!


I went to my first Super Bowl party at my Grammy W and J's--it's famous. I wore my football outfit and looked like a boy until I put a big bow on! I had a blast checking everyone out and routing for my team--well my Super Bowl team at least--the Packers.



I'm officially a pro crawler now. I am fast and like to pull out the books, knock down the computer modem, and am trying to get the DVDs off the shelf! I do not sit still at all--there's just way too much to see and do! I also have a cute new skill. I'll crawl to my bottle, grab it and roll over to drink. I'm also trying to get myself into my swing. I crawl to it, put my head in the seat and stand up but somehow can't manage to actually get in the seat! I'll post a video of that later!

I am getting my top two teeth in now and my bottom teeth are about halfway out. I am chewing on everything--especially anybody's fingers that I can manage to get in my mouth!

I've been trying lots of new foods. I tried beets on my 6-month birthday. I took three bites and then wouldn't open my mouth on the fourth bite! I tried carrots which I don't really like but I will eat them. I also tried yellow squash and I really like that! Here's a picture of me with the beets all over my face--yuck!


I had my six-month pictures taken yesterday and had a family picture done. They all turned out great and I'll see about scanning some in later. I got a couple of Valentine's Day gifts from my Grandma Carol and Auntie Karlie. I got a talking bear that I took pictures with and a cute guitar onesie and skull and crossbone jacket that is adorable! I am also pleased to announce that my Auntie will be staying in town another month...which I'm hoping will turn into forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment