Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just a bunch of pictures

A few pics from the last few weeks.

Here I was when I had to go to the ER since I was just miserable two weeks ago. I'm much better now!





I love ice cream just like my parents...



Umm, can I have the ice cream back?


I cannot get enough of all of my dollies. I carry them everywhere and hug them and sleep with them. I'm going to be such a good Mommy.




I walked all the way from our house to the clubhouse with my sunglasses and hat on...it was a long walk but I have a lot of energy.






I got a present from my Grandma Carol for my birthday and when I opened it up tonight, there was a onesie that said My First Birthday and a pair of shorts that were too big. The label said they would fit based on my height, but when I tried them on, well, you'll see! 






No comments:

Post a Comment