Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's almost Christmas!!!

I am so excited for Christmas! Mommy and I went shopping for Daddy's stocking yesterday and I picked out a bunch of good things for him--I help Mommy choose the right colors! Grammy shopped with us too and I was on my best behavior :) Then I went to my Grammies' house for a little bit and got to sit in Santa's sleigh. My Grammy has a picture of my cousin Seth sitting in this same sleigh when he was my age so I had to take the same pictures but this was just a test fit and I'll have to wear a Christmas outfit for my real pictures!



I had a great week this week. Daddy fed me rice cereal all by himself for the first time and I made sure to make a huge mess and gave him a hard time! I also had my first meal of oatmeal this week. I loved it. I kept lunging toward the spoon like I better catch it before it gets away!



I got to spend time with my Auntie and Grammy last night, though I mostly just slept. I get to see them again today for Grammy's sip and dip party.

It's only six more days until Christmas and I can't wait to see my Uncle, Aunt and cousin Seth. I have been a very good girl this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment