Monday, December 13, 2010

4 months!

Hi friends!!

I've been a serious slacker in updating my blog, but it's the holidays so I've been busy hanging out with my family and shopping! So, here goes my update--hopefully not so long til the next one, but you've heard that before!

I turned four months old on the 3rd. I went to the doctor's office and got four shots, two in each thigh, and didn't even cry, except for the last shot when I cried for about four seconds! Daddy held onto me this time so Mommy could take pictures but she didn't even get the one she wanted where my lip was pushed out because it never happened. I'm pretty tough.




The doctor told my parents it's time to start feeding me cereal to get me used to eating foods. I guess I'll be eating finger foods already in just five more months, so I definitely need to practice. I ate rice cereal on my 4-month birthday and I loved it. I got it all over the place, but Sami definitely didn't mind and she tried to help me clean up!







I am rolling over like crazy so my Grammies bought me a Baby Einstein center to sit in and play b/c when I roll to my belly I get mad. I love my new toy. I can turn around in a circle to play with all of my different toys.

My other Grammy made me a Christmas tree that is pink and white! It is very pretty and I like to look at the lights and touch the ornaments.

I try holding my own bottle but I don't realize I'm doing it so I don't always manage to keep it in my mouth!


I'm also really trying to crawl but I just can't seem to get any traction and then I get mad again!









I got to wear a "Summer" outfit on Dec. 4. It was from my Grammy's neighbor and I loved it--very girly and very me!



I had my Christmas pictures taken. I wore the dress my Great Great Grandma Mary and Great Great Aunt Janet got me. 


My Auntie Karlie came into town and I'm getting to spend a lot of time with her. I wish she would move here...




I love my baths but I do not want to let my feet touch the water when I first get in. I keep my legs lifted as long as possible! You understand...the water's never warm enough!






And some randoms...






No comments:

Post a Comment