Sunday, December 26, 2010

I went to the doctor with Mommy and Daddy this week and I was such a good girl. I just talked and played while we waited and then I listened very closely while the doctor talked. I think I may want to be a doctor when I grow up, or a fashion stylist, or an artist, or who knows?!...






I'm fitting into my jumper a lot better now. I love bouncing up and down and spinning in circles, although in this video, it looks like I'm ready to fall asleep...


I've had a couple of laughs over the last month, but they were all super short and never repeated so they were mostly a surprise to me. On Christmas Eve though, I just started laughing hysterically at my sister, Sami. I started noticing her about a month ago and have recently started smiling at her, but on Christmas Eve, I just couldn't get enough of her! I laughed like crazy. Luckily, the camera was close by so Daddy started filming my first laughs immediately. I wish Sami liked me as much as I like her!

I had a wonderful Christmas. On Christmas Eve, I went to my Grandma Carol's with my Aunties, Uncle and cousins. I slept the entire time and Mommy and Daddy had to open my presents. I got some great stuff that I can't wait to play with though, like a Christmas book where my Grandma recorded her voice so when I go to each page, she reads to me! I also got an Elf on the Shelf, cute outfits, a timeout chair and more! 


After breakfast on Christmas morning, I got to open my stocking. Mommy didn't plan on buying me anything at all this year because she thought I was too young, already had everything I needed, and I wouldn't remember anyway. But, lucky for me, my Daddy thought I should get a couple of things. And good thing too because I loved opening my gifts (pjs, a piggy bank and ice cube trays to start freezing the food I'm about to get to start eating!) and playing with Daddy's loofie and my stocking that I picked out. I have the best Daddy in the world! 




After we opened stockings, we went to my Grammy J and W's house for breakfast and MORE presents--I could get used to all these gifts! I love the sound the wrapping paper makes as it's torn and crunched together! I got more great stuff from my Grammies, Aunt Megan and cousin Ellie and my Uncle Allen, Aunt Laura and cousin Seth. I got several books that I was entertained with all morning, an adorable pair of Skechers with toe bling, a bunch of outfits and a couple of really fun toys that I can't wait to play with.





Then we went to my Aunt and Uncle Durben's house for dinner and games. I didn't get to eat the dinner, but I did like watching everyone while I sat in my Bimbo right at the table. I'm especially interested in my cousin Cooper these days!

I had a busy, exhausting first Christmas weekend and I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to do it all again next year and open my presents without any help. Thank you everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment