Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yay summer!

Well, I haven't really been able to enjoy summer yet and want to get in the pool but I have been sick with a snotty nose and an ear infection so I'll just enjoy the warm sun and look forward to the pool soon. Anyhow, I'm getting lots of teeth! I have two bottom molars and a bottom tooth that popped through in the last two weeks which doesn't make me feel any better! But I did get to spend a whole day with my Grandma Carol and cousin Chloe because I couldn't go to school one day and I loved it! I want to be just like Chloe :) I also got to spend the evening with my Grandma Carol when my parents went to the Motley Crue concert. I got to play with my two Grammies today too and my Grammy taught my Mommy how to make me chicken and rice which I love!

5 things about me this week:
1. I will eat almost anything, including the label from my bottle which I choked on and then threw up for the first time which freaked my parents out. I'm also eating the edges of books which really irks my parents.
2. I got a real phone and remote and I won't put my remote down, I carry it all around the house.
3. I love to be kissed and hugged. I also wave to everyone everywhere we go!
4. I do not like to wear shoes. I would much rather chew on them than wear them but I need them to walk around.
5. I try to blow my nose. I finally don't freak out when my nose and face get wiped and now I even blow out of my mouth when I am getting my nose wiped and sometimes blow out of my nose. My parents think I'm a genius!

Grandma Carol gave me a bath. I looooove the bath!





I slept on Mommy Monday night when I was feeling cruddy with my ear infection. I wish I could sleep on her every night :)



I'm still fitting in my "bimbo" but not for much longer. I'll have to use a big girl high chair soon...







We went to the ATT store and had to wait around forever which was perfect picture-taking time!




Here I was at my doctor's appointment. I had my "daisy dukes" on and my shoes didn't match but they stay on the best! I walked the whole way into the doctor from the elevators. I'm getting so great and fast at walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment