Monday, June 6, 2011

10 months, expert walker and my 3rd double ear infection in less than a month!

It's been a busy week! I'm now 10 months, basically an expert walker and currently have my 3rd double ear infection in less than a month! I wanted to start doing something I saw on another blog that I adore so  I'll try to remember 5 things each week that are interesting about me...that might be hard!

1. I can't sit still for more than 5 seconds at a time. I am constantly on the move.
2. My favorite thing to do is clap. I clap constantly, for everything! I clap for myself, for my parents, if I hear clapping on TV. If I'm crying and my Mommy says "yay", I'll stop crying and start clapping!
3. I love getting into bed with my parents in the morning and going back and forth between them to get a hug. If Daddy's facing away from us, I'll kiss him on the back of his head.
4. I am getting tired of my oatmeal. I have refused it the last few nights. I want my food without being mixed in with my oatmeal.
5. I pull several of my parents books off of the bookshelf about ten times a day but then always grab two of my favorite books from my toy bins to carry around.

Here's a video of me walking today. I'm getting really fast and am not really crawling at all any more.


Here's a video of my cheering for the contestants on Wheel of Fortune and doing a little booty shaking!


Here's me and Daddy playing the "drums"!

No comments:

Post a Comment