Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rough weekend!

Oh man, it's been a bit of a rough weekend. I am into everything, all the time, so I am bumping into things and falling all of the time. Friday at school I got my hand smooshed in the door. Then, Saturday morning I hit my head, then I hit my chin and mouth so that my mouth was bleeding, and then at my Grandma's I fell backwards and hit my head on the tile. But, despite all of the bangs and bruises, I'm still doing pretty well and happy as ever! I'm just going to keep getting tougher and tougher! Everything got better though when I got to go swimming with Grandma and Sami--I love to swim!

A few things about me lately:
1. I love to rub different fabrics under my nose--my sleeve, my blanket, Mommy's shirt, or my toys.
2. I have started to kick my head back before I laugh. Then I look around and smile and laugh at my family.
3. I've been pretty clingy with my parents...mostly my Mommy. I don't want to be more than a couple of feet away from them at any time. It's really fun for me but makes it hard for my parents to get anything done, like clean, which is fine with me.
4. I really love my school. I pretty much run the place and one of my teachers told my parents I'm famous around there. She said I'm so beautiful and smart and sweet and everyone wants to love and hold me...I love it! 
5. I now walk and drink and eat. I look like a big kid walking and drinking my bottle, or a drunk depending on what time of day it is!

I've been working on uploading all of my videos to Youtube so feel free to check them out at www.youtube.com/nicolefabian3.

Here I am at the pool getting my feet wet. There was another girl there who was 6 months older than me who I couldn't get enough of. 


I love all of my stuffed animals, carrying them around all over and kissing them. I especially love the turtle I got in Vegas. It weighs a couple pounds and can stand on it's own, but that doesn't stop me from carrying it around the house and then laying on it or kissing on it!






Grandma found Auntie Karlie's old shopping cart and I had such a great time pushing and pulling it around. I did fall backwards and hit my head when I was pulling it though, but that didn't stop me from getting right back to my shopping!




Here's one of my swimsuits. I wouldn't sit still for a good picture... 

I do not like to take naps on the weekends so the only way I will sleep is when I get so exhausted I fall asleep on the floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment