Sunday, July 3, 2011

11 months today!!!

Hi Friends,

I'm 11 months old today!!! It's been a rough couple of days...seems to be the story of my life these last couple of months! I haven't been feeling the best the last few days. I have been really whiny, drooly, I don't want to eat anything other than my milk, and I'm not sleeping well. I had my first visit to the ER last night because my parents just knew something wasn't right with me because I'm always such a good girl (I've totally got them wrapped around my sweet little finger...) and they were worried since I hadn't been eating much for several days and I had a low fever. Mommy thought I might have another ear infection or strep throat because of all the drooling but it turns out I have another very common childhood illness---hand, foot, and mouth. Someone at my school had it this week but they were in another class so we thought we were in the clear but apparently if there is anything at all going around my school, I'm going to get it! So, there's nothing we can do to treat the pain and hopefully it will go away in a couple more days. Until then, I just get lots of attention.


A few more things about me...
--I love my bath time, the splashing, the toys (not so much the getting cleaned part!), but now I love to put my face in the water and drink it which drives Daddy crazy...bonus!
--I said bye a couple of times this week to my Daddy.
--I really love to dance and love to have my Mommy dance with me. Daddy thinks she's a terrible dancer but she doesn't care and is happy to dance with me no matter how silly she looks. We have a lot of fun!
--We went to the park tonight and I really just like to walk around and check out the other kids. I will walk right up to them, no matter how old they are, and want all of them to give me attention. I
--I was at my Grammies' house today and we were playing with a bouncy ball and if I was able to intercept it, I would carry it to whomever the ball was originally going to.

I got a massive bear at Costco yesterday and loooove all of him. His name is Bobo. We were going to call him Squatch but we settled on Bobo which is a lot easier to say for me than Squatch. I couldn't even wait to get home to play with him!











My cousin Seth is in town. I got to have breakfast with him and my Grammies today. I had Grammy's awesome waffles and some eggs. Then I got this cool toy that I can push around and Seth was showing me all the different features. I wish Seth was always here.







No comments:

Post a Comment