Sunday, July 17, 2011

11 1/2 months

Hi friends,

Sorry I missed you last week. I was really busy with school and family and playing, you know, life. I have had a rough couple of weeks. I was pretty sick for 12 days straight on top of having a double ear infection that medicine is not helping. I finally started feeling better Friday and then I woke up yesterday with pink eye in both eyes! I just can't catch a break! Other than that, I had a great couple of weeks. I got to go swimming with my grammies, all three, and got to see my cousin Seth who was visiting. I have a big day coming up tomorrow. I am getting tubes in my ears to try and prevent ear infections so wish me luck! I'll post more about that next week.

A few things about me lately:
--I am such a good Mommy. I love my dolls and take them everywhere. I kiss them and hug them.
--I swing my left arm back and forth as hard as I can when I'm trying to walk faster. I'll be running soon.
--I can follow instructions. If Mommy tells me to go give Bobo (my big bear) a hug, I go give him a hug. If she tells me to give Daddy a hug, I give him a hug. Yesterday with Grandma Carol, Mommy was reading a book to me about animals and asked me which animal was which and three times in a row, I pointed to the right animal. Mommy's not convinced it wasn't a coincidence, but I know what animals are which!
--I cry when Mommy and Daddy drop me off at school now. It started about a week and a half ago. I only cry a little bit when Daddy drops me off and a ton when Mommy drops me off.
--I love starches. I like bread and tortilla and french fries. I am definitely Mommy's daughter. I also love ice cream and will not let Mommy and Daddy have theirs because I want it.

I love all of my bears and I have several. I carry them all around and make mmm sounds when I hug them!








I had a really good time swimming with my Grammies and Mommy but everyone got sick after we went swimming so I don't think we'll be going back! I was not afraid of the water at all and did not want to get out!
\





 I had to wear a rubber diaper that Grandma Carol had so that it would help keep diaper leakage in. My parents thought I looked adorable but it was really sad that I needed this diaper cover in the first place. Like I said, it was a rough couple of weeks.










I had a fun time playing with Seth and Grammy Wandie.

I don't know where I got pink eye but it sure came on fast! I am much better now though.


The tissues were out where I could reach them since I needed them to keep my eyes clean. I figured since I could reach them, I could play with them!








No comments:

Post a Comment