Sunday, May 29, 2011

Getting better at walking!

Hi Friends,

I hope everyone had a great week! Mine was pretty good with the exception of Monday when Mommy got a call from my school because I had a fever. Luckily I already had a Dr appt scheduled because I was still coughing pretty badly and my nose was running pretty badly too. Turns out I got another double ear infection. One ear was not too bad but the other one was very bad my doctor said. So I got some nasty medicine that I don't like at all, unlike the Amoxicilin that I loved!! But I feel 100x better!

It's a long weekend this weekend so I get to spend extra time with my parents which is awesome. We went to the zoo today and I loved it! I loved the bears, elephants, fish, and hippos. I figure out more and more what the zoo is each time we go. Soon I'll be directing where we go when we get there!

I'm walking better and better and crawling less and less. In fact, today, I only crawled twice that my Mommy saw and only for a couple of feet then stood up to walk. I can now stand up from sitting and don't need something to grab onto. My teachers can't believe I'm already walking because most of my class mates are not even crawling yet but I've been crawling for more than 4 months already so I was due!

I got these cute new shoes from Old Navy and am trying to figure out how to walk in them. I'm not so good at walking in shoes yet!

 I was pooped after the zoo so my parents left me sleeping in my car seat for a while--they're not winning any parents-of-the-year awards!!

You might notice that I'm a great sleeper...








Not really sure what is going on here...

This was my first try at a water fountain and I got it like a pro! This was a good way to help pass the time at the airport!

You want WHAT from me?! :)

In Missouri for my GGM Mary's funeral, I had my first bath in the bathtub without my special tub insert. I loved it and was moving all over the tub.



I had the best seat in the house on the flight to Vegas but I only slept for about 30 minutes of the 2 1/2 hour flight...then I wanted to be everywhere and talk to everyone!



I was helping unpack after we got home from Vegas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment