Sunday, May 15, 2011

First time being sick

Whew, it's been a nasty week! I started school on Monday and had such a great time. I love playing with all of my friends and I like my teachers a lot. I got a runny nose that started right before we left Vegas, nothing more, but Tuesday night I woke up shortly after going to be and I was burning up with my very first fever :( Then I was up off and on the whole night and scared my parents with the crying I was doing since I almost never cry. We went to the doctor the next morning and I had a severe double ear infection. So then I got my first antibiotic which has helped my ears a lot. But, I'm still congested with a runny nose and I am having a nasty-sounding cough too so I'm still not quite myself. I am really clingy and whiny now and my parents don't know what to do with that and they hope I'll get back to normal soon!

Here are some random leftover pictures from Vegas and a few other random things including my first bike ride today with my family. We're all feeling almost back to normal so we were able to go riding and it was a blast...except when my Mommy fell off her bike in the parking lot before the ride started!





Daddy took me to one of his customers and one of the ladies let me do business in her chair! She has the same 10-key as Mommy!



Here's a tiny toilet in the family bathroom at Wal-Mart. I didn't get what the big deal was but my parents thought it was hilarious! The picture doesn't do it justice because it's really only about a foot high total!


I was so pooped Tuesday at school that this is how Daddy found me when he picked me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment