Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Walking!!!

Hi Friends!

Sorry I didn't post on Sunday. We were busy running errands and whatnot, you know, the daily grind... :)
I had a great week last week--I went to school the entire week and really love my teachers and friends already. Thursday night was extras special though. I've been taking a few steps here and there but Thursday night I truly walked...like for many feet!!! I was so excited and proud of myself! Truthfully, I had already walked at school for 10 feet or so but didn't want to tell my parents so they'd think they saw it first! Here's some of the video of me walking. 


Other than that, there wasn't a whole lot going on, but I think walking is enough for one week! 

Here are some pictures from the last week too.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment