Monday, May 9, 2011

9 months, first vacation, two plane rides...it's been a busy few weeks!

Hi Friends,

I've been quite busy the last few weeks as you can tell from my title. I don't have much time to blog because I started school today and I'm pooped! I have had such an eventful last month...mostly great but some sad.

I went to my GGM Mary's funeral in Missouri in April and it was my first plane ride. I went with my Mommy and Grammy J. The plane was so soothing and I fell asleep on both flights to MO but the flights home were a new game...I was up the whole time and wanted to talk to everyone! I did have a great time getting to know my cousins and aunts and uncles. I can't wait to go back and play some more!

This last week, I went to Vegas with my parents, Grammies, and Aunties for my parents' anniversary. They planned to leave me home when the first planned the trip but then they couldn't bear to leave me home for 5 whole days. I'm pretty much the best thing they've ever seen! We had such a fun time in Vegas. I sure wish my Aunties would move to SA...

In Vegas, I got in the pool for the very first time and I loved it. I especially loved when my Daddy took me into the wave pool and would crack up every time a wave would hit me!

Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip.









































I can't wait to tell y'all more about school! I go a Spanish immersion school so the teachers speak in Spanish and I intend to be bilingual soon! I like my classmates and didn't have any problems adjusting my first day--it was as if I'd been going there my whole life!


I've taken several steps now but don't do it consistently and still prefer my speed crawling! My 7th and 8th teeth are on their way in and I'm drooling like a toothless person! I still only say Dada and Hi but I now wave to everyone and want all of them to hold me, but only for a minute and then I want my Mommy back! I know there's more to tell you, but I'm sleepy and will write more next week and tell you all about school!

No comments:

Post a Comment